Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pesto Chicken Salad

This recipe originated several years ago when I began my low carb journey.  I found it on another site and have yet to find it again.  I even contacted the sites I thought I got it from and no one will claim it.  

I am looking to up my fats and go Keto and I thought this would be a good recipe to share.


Pesto Chicken Salad
Serves 3-4 depending on how much chicken you use (I used left over rotisserie  chicken)

13 oz chicken breast - cooked and chopped

4 oz cream cheese - softened 

1/2 cup parmesan cheese - shredded

1/4 cup pesto

1 jalapeño - seeded and chopped

Mix all ingredients and serve hot or cold

Here is the macro breakdown from
MFP using my brand ingredients this was calculated as one serving/3 total in my recipe.



I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Have a great day and be blessed!



No comments: